Weekly Deals: $699 – See Portugal in Fall: 6 Nights incl. Flights & Train
$699 – See Portugal in Fall: 6 Nights incl. Flights & Train
Between the capital city of Lisbon and the coastal hub of Porto, explore the colorful towns, historic sites, and sprawling vineyards of Portugal’s top two destinations all at your own pace. This 6-night getaway not only includes 4-star hotels but prime fall travel dates when these famous cities are ablaze with bright leaves.
This $699-per-person deal includes:
- Flights from the U.S. to Lisbon; return from Porto
- 6 nights in 4-star hotels (3 nights each in Lisbon and Porto)
- Train from Lisbon to Porto
- Daily breakfast
- Air and hotel taxes
Add on optional activities, like a cruise past the famous six bridges in Lisbon or a wine lodges tour with wine tasting in Porto, for an extra cost.
Depart: Select dates September-December from New York (JFK and Newark); and Washington, D.C. May-August dates start at $100 more.
Additional departures: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Orlando, Philadelphia, and San Francisco departures start at $100 more (dates and prices vary by city).
Extend: For an additional cost, you can add on more nights in Lisbon or Porto. You can also tack on 2 nights in Barcelona or Rome or 3 nights in Madeira.
Source: $699 – See Portugal in Fall: 6 Nights incl. Flights & Train
$599 – Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Suite w/Air
Jet off to Mexico’s famed Riviera Maya coast, where you can find yourself lounging on a private Caribbean beach, teeing off at the golf course, and sipping tropical cocktails at a 4.5-star resort. Roundtrip flights, meals, drinks, and a spacious suite make this 4-night getaway a no-brainer.
This $599-per-person trip includes:
- Roundtrip flights to Cancun
- 4 nights at the 4.5-star Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal in a Junior Suite Superior
- All meals and drinks
- Air and hotel taxes
Add on extra nights or activities, like swimming with sea turtles or a trip to the ancient ruins of Tulum, for an extra cost.
Depart: Select dates May-June and August-October from Atlanta; Chicago; Denver; Houston; Miami; Philadelphia; San Francisco; and Washington, D.C. Surrounding dates into December are also on sale, starting at $100 more.
Additional departures: Boston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York (JFK and Newark) and Orlando departures start at $100 more (dates and prices vary by city).
Upgrade your stay: For an additional cost, upgrade to a Junior Suite Superior Ocean Front.
Resort details: Set on an idyllic beach facing the Caribbean Sea, the upscale all-inclusive Bahia Principe Luxury Akumal features nine bars, seven restaurants with cuisine from around the world, three pools, a sprawling golf course, a spa, and a gym. Various activities, such as non-motorized water sports, a pool diving lesson, tennis, and entertainment, are all included in the nightly rate. Guests can also access a children’s water park at the neighboring Bahia Principe Grand Coba.
Book by May 18.* COVID re-entry info: All air passengers, regardless of vaccination status, must show a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 1 day before travel to the U.S. Read CDC guidelines for international travelers and get more information here. On-site access to COVID testing is available at the resort for a fee.
7-Night Sri Lanka Tour – Only $675!
Sri Lanka is jam-packed with ancient sites, fascinating cultures, beautiful wilderness, and idyllic beaches and this eight-day Lonely Planet Experience will introduce you to the most memorable. Visit the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic in Kandy, climb Lion Rock at Sigiriya, and explore the monkey-filled mangrove forests of Unawatuna. We’ve sorted the nitty-gritty so you can focus on soaking up Sri Lanka at your own pace, with plenty of optional activities and the guidance of your local leader to help you out when you’re not sure where to start. Are you an independent traveler who wants to explore Sri Lanka with like-minded people and a local? This is your trip.
Check out the awe-inspiring Sigiriya (Lion Rock), a 200-meter-high ancient rock fortress that lies smack-bang in the middle of the evergreen jungle.
- Wander through the golden-roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth in Kandy, which houses one of Sri Lanka’s most important Buddhist relics – a tooth of the Buddha.
- Spend two whole days on the gorgeous beach of Unawatuna, where you can either get active in the surrounding jungle or chill with a cocktail while lying under a palm tree.
- This tour has the option of a 4WD safari through a park known for its wild elephant population. Seeing these big beauties in the flesh is unforgettable.
- With Lonely Planet Experiences you get local knowledge, decades of on-the-ground operational experience, and the freedom and independence to explore at your own pace.
$459 – Costa Rica Weeklong Adventure w/Air
This wow-worthy deal, traditionally reserved for Cyber Monday, includes roundtrip airfare; time in Guanacaste, Arenal, and San José; a car rental; and a long travel window into December. Take in views of spectacular volcanos, tropical beaches, and vibrant city scenes all in one weeklong trip.
What’s included for $459 per person:
- Roundtrip airfare to San José
- 3 nights at Eco Arenal Hotel; visit attractions like the iconic Arenal Volcano, hot springs, rainforests, wildlife refuges and waterfalls
- 3 nights at Puerta del Sol in Playas del Coco; unwind at this laidback beach oasis in Guanacaste
- 1 night at Autentico Hotel in San José; explore Costa Rica’s metropolitan center, home to the National Theater and colorful markets
- Standard economy-size automatic car for duration (SUV upgrade or transfers available for an added cost if preferred)
- Daily breakfast
Add activities like zip-lining, volcano hikes, tubing, horseback riding or sloth tours starting at $45 per person to your trip.
Depart: Select dates through Dec. 10, 2022, from Fort Lauderdale and Miami. 2023 departures are available from +$130 per person.
Additional departures: Starting at $20 more per person, departures are available from Atlanta; Austin; Boston; Charleston; Chicago; Cleveland; Dallas; Denver; Detroit; Houston; Indianapolis; Kansas City; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; Louisville; Milwaukee; New York; Orlando; Philadelphia; Raleigh; Richmond; Salt Lake City; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; Tampa; and Washington, D.C. (dates vary by city; call for more details).
Source: $459 – Costa Rica Weeklong Adventure w/Air
You may also like
Smashing Bundle: The Essential Coding for Web Design – only $24!
One of the neatest parts about programming is that there’s always something new to learn. And with so much knowledge to absorb you’d literally need a computer chip in your head to remember it all. That’s why it’s a great
Save nearly $400 on Kingscliff Peppers Resort & Spa stay
Stay in NSW’s much-loved family-friendly Kingscliff Peppers Resort & Spa, 20 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and 45 minutes from Byron Bay, for three nights from $529 for two guests, valued at up to $917.
Minutes from the