Weekly Deals: Round-trip flights to Paris starting at $400 for spring, fall and winter travel
Round-trip flights to Paris starting at $400 for spring, fall and winter travel
Since it has felt like winter this week here on the East Coast, I am particularly looking forward to warmer weather because spring, like all seasons, has to get here eventually.
I’ve gone on record saying Paris is always a good idea, especially in the spring, and today’s deal features flights that not only take you to Paris in the spring but also in the fall and winter because really, is there any time of year when Paris is not ideal?
This deal features round-trip flights to Paris from select U.S. cities, including New York, which start as low as $400.
Airlines: French Bee and TAP Air Portugal.
Routes: Los Angeles, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Miami, Newark, New York City, Orlando, San Francisco and Washington, D.C., to Paris.
How to book: Search your route on Google Flights before booking directly through the airline.
Travel dates: French Bee flights are for travel April-May; TAP flights are for travel October-February.
Book by: One to three days.
Today’s deal was sent to us from Scott’s Cheap Flights, which sends deals up to 90% off via its Premium membership, which users can try for free for 14 days and then $49 per year. You can also upgrade to the Elite tier for $199 per year and receive all the Premium deals plus premium economy, business-class and first-class alerts.
Source: Round-trip flights to Paris starting at $400 for spring, fall and winter travel
$2889 – Maldives 5-Star Villa for 2 w/Meals, Drinks & Perks
Private island resorts are famously dreamy, luxurious, highly exclusive and, well, expensive — especially in the Maldives. That’s why we’re thrilled to bring back this unlimited all-inclusive offer to the 5-star Mercure Maldives resort.
This deal is only available to Travelzoo members and covers all meals, drinks and accommodations for two in one of three spectacular villas, at a savings of over 60% compared to regular prices. You’ll also nab over $1000 in perks, including roundtrip domestic flights once in the Maldives and bonus activities to help immerse you in your postcard-worthy surroundings.
- Two guests can spend 5 nights from April 1, 2022 – Dec. 23, 2023:
- $2889 … Beach Villa (reg. $7744) — these villas sit directly on the beach and feature a private terrace with an outdoor shower and bathtub
- $3129 … Water Villa (reg. $8483) — these villas are located above the waves on the resort’s lagoon with direct access to the water from your sundeck
- $3849 … Sunset Water Pool Villa (reg. $8730) — as the name suggests, not only do these villas sit over the resort’s lagoon, they feature private pools, too
- Travelzoo member perks:
- All meals and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, are covered in the price
- Roundtrip domestic flight transfers from Male airport to the resort for two (reg. $720)
- Your choice of one of the following excursions: sunset fishing, dolphin cruise, guided snorkeling at the house reef
- Plus your choice of one of the following activities: 30-minute jet ski safari, half-off one spa treatment, one tank dive (for certified divers only)
- Want to stay longer?
- 9-night vouchers are also discounted from $3999 and come with your choice of two of the above excursions and activities
- Add extra nights to your trip from $577 (must be used with a 5- or 9-night voucher)
- Prices are for two guests per villa (not per person) and include 10% service charges and 12% local taxes — normally these would cost you more than $1500 per booking
- Surcharge applies from Dec. 24, 2022 – May 5, 2023: $115 per night for Beach and Water Villas; $150 per night for Sunset Water Pool Villas (payable on-site)
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
Source: $2889 – Maldives 5-Star Villa for 2 w/Meals, Drinks & Perks
Nonstop flights servicing Orlando and LA for less than $170
Calling all Disney fans for this magical deal alert: With flights from Orlando to Los Angeles and vice versa, you can visit both Disney World and Disneyland in a single round trip.
Fly from Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Orlando International Airport (MCO) for as little as $168, or start in MCO and fly to LAX, starting at $178, depending on the airline.
Airlines: American Airlines, Delta Air Lines and United Airlines.
How to book: Search Google Flights and book directly through the airline.
Travel dates: August-September.
Book by: Less than 24 hours.
Today’s deal was originally sent out from Scott’s Cheap Flights, which sends deals up to 90% off via its Premium membership, which users can try for free for 14 days (then $49 per year). You can also upgrade to the Elite tier for $199 per year and receive all the Premium deals plus premium economy, business-class and first-class alerts.
Source: Nonstop flights servicing Orlando and LA for less than $170
In China, luxury hotels are offering babysitting services to stressed out parents working from home
Though people in many parts of the world are heading back to the office and kids have returned to school, lockdowns continue across China as the country struggles to contain several Covid-19 outbreaks in line with its zero-Covid policy. This of course leaves parents facing those all-too-familiar challenges many of us dealt with throughout the pandemic — staying on top of work while managing online schooling for the kids.Several luxury hotels in Chinese cities have stepped up to offer a solution: Studycations.
The most high-profile of the pack is the Mandarin Oriental Pudong in Shanghai, which has introduced an RMB5,900 ($926) per week Studycation Package.The famed luxury hotel will accept students aged seven to 16, from Monday to Friday. The rate includes three meals per day and a butler who will supervise the online schooling.”After the Shanghai municipal government issued its new policy that all students would have to stay home for online schooling starting from March 12 due to the recent Omicron outbreak, we have been witnessing the responses from our society and understood how difficult it was for the parents who had to juggle between their work and kids,” Cecilia Yang, director of communications at Mandarin Oriental Pudong, Shanghai, tells CNN Travel.”During the past two years we already promoted ‘staycation’ and ‘workation’ package ideas when people were no longer able to travel freely like before…this time, why not something for the kids?”
Hotel staff say children can benefit from the quiet environment and supervision during e-learning hours.Since launching the promotion on March 16, more than 10 packages have been sold. The first batch of studycation guests checked in on Monday, March 21, says Yang.”The feedback from both parents and kids are so far very positive. We saw numerous social media postings from the families! And those kids even call themselves ‘little fans’ after staying with us for five days,” she adds.An adult must be present for a child to stay overnight. Otherwise, the parent can drop off the child every day after 7 a.m. and pick them up before 8 p.m.If the parents decide to join their children for the studycation, they can take a day off and enjoy the spa at a discount.
Source: In China, luxury hotels are offering babysitting services to stressed out parents working from home
You may also like
Save nearly $400 on Kingscliff Peppers Resort & Spa stay
Stay in NSW’s much-loved family-friendly Kingscliff Peppers Resort & Spa, 20 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and 45 minutes from Byron Bay, for three nights from $529 for two guests, valued at up to $917.
Minutes from the
The Complete Guide to Affinity Designer – only $15!
You’re here because you want an inexpensive, yet powerful and professional alternative to Adobe Photoshop? Well, Affinity Designer is perfect for you! You have plenty to gain from one of the most comprehensive Affinity Designer courses on the market. Throughout this course,